BitNational CryptoATMs do not support withdrawal or redemption from paper wallets. Paper wallets are not online and cannot lead a transaction. In order to sell crypto stored in a paper wallet, the crypto must first be transferred to a digital wallet application.
Transfer from a Paper Wallet for Withdraw/Redemption
1. Beginning with a funded paper wallet
2. Use a digital wallet application with a function to "Sweep" or "Transfer"
3. Navigate to menu or tools for "Sweep" or "Transfer" function
4. Scan "Private Key", send, and confirm (the funds will land after 3+ network confirmations)
5. Follow directions to Withdraw from Digital Wallet from a BitNational CryptoATM
*Be sure to back up your wallet and keep safe and private. It is recommended to password protect.
Once the crypto is transferred to a digital source the coin can be sent for a cash redemption. The next step is to visit your nearest BitNational CryptoATM and Sell your Crypto to Cash.