Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is built into the platform to increase account security. Two Factor Authentication is a PIN that regularly updates and adds protection against compromised passwords. This added layer of security must be enabled for any withdraw to CAD$ or sending of crypto.
Setting up 2FA!
- Log in to your BitNational Exchange Account
- Navigate to 'Settings' (Second Bottom Left as the picture shows)
- Select 'security'
- 'Update 2FA' to 'ON'
- Download the 'Google Authenticator' Mobile App
- In the application 'add account' by scanning the BitNational 2FA QR Code
- Enter the code to verify the 2FA
- Record in a secure and private location the 2FA 'back up'
Return to other account security tips: How do I Protect my Account?