Having a secure device is critical in protecting your digital assets. Here are our best tips:
List of Dos:
- Try to use newer device models (not outdated ones)
- Enable login credentials... biometrics like fingerprints are stronger than passwords, both are recommended!
- Keep your devices up to date by installing the latest security software updates
List of Do-Nots:
- Do not install insecure applications/software
- Do not download insecure files
- Do not visit insecure websites
BitNational tools and applications are made available exclusively on the official website.
Return to other account protection tips: How do I Protect my Account?