Essential to account security is your password. Here are a our best tips:
List of Dos:
- Minimum of ten (10) characters
- Use Uppercase
- Use Lowercase
- Use Characters (ex: !@#$)
- Change to new password periodically
List of Do-Nots:
- Do not reuse passwords
- Do not share passwords
- Do not write passwords down
- Do not record online (example: save to browser or email)
- Do not base on familiarity (birth dates, names, pets, etc)
BitNational employees will NEVER ask for your password.
Return to other account security tips: How do I Protect my Account?