Only log into your BitNational account if you are confident it is the genuine website!
List of Dos:
- Type the website in yourself
- Be sure website is https secure (example: 🔒 https://www...)
- Be cautious of malicious directories or spoofed addresses (example: b́ïat́ṇíó̩ñáĺ.com)
List of Do-Nots:
- Do not rely on hyperlinks
- Do not rely on search engine results (example: Google)
- Do not access links provided through emails, phone, or otherwise
BitNational support staff will never ask for any password info for your account!
Return to other account security tips: How do I Protect my Account?